I am obsessed with all things DIY.

I see it,

I love it,

I make it.




Sunday, February 2, 2014

Thrift Store Review - Salvation Army Family Store Woodbridge, VA

I've heard great things about this place so I went by Saturday afternoon on my way home from my day shopping trip. Pull up and here it is:

Go in and it's pretty nice everything is organized by color not size. Which means lots and lots of digging. If you are in a rush you prob want to skip this store. But if you are patience you can find some stuff. 

I start looking around and half an hour in find a Vintage Christian Dior Men's Trenchcoat for $10. I start looking through the blazers and found this adorable blazer / moto jacket from Mossimo.

It unzips at the waist so you can make it shorter. $6 isn't too bad it's brand new. 
Cruised around for about an hour and ended up buying only the 2 items. Overall the store is a cool spot to hit. The aisles could be a wee bit bigger it's tight when pushing a cart.They have a TON of furniture just and FYI if you are looking!

Pics from store 



And they offer 25% off every Wednesday

The Salvation Army Family Store & Donation Center

13287 Gordon Boulevard
Woodbridge, Va 22191

Salvation Army Website

No comments:

Post a Comment