I am obsessed with all things DIY.

I see it,

I love it,

I make it.




Friday, January 31, 2014

Thrift Store Grabs - Village Thrift Store Woodbridge, VA

So Monday was 50% off day at Village so I dropped by to see what they had in store for me.  I immediately start looking through the clothing and find this really cute top I can wear to work from LaneB



I am a firm believer in you have to look at everything in the store.  If you wear an XL you must look at all sizes!  Don't just look in the XL bunch and then move on.  I found this amazing Coldwater Creek vest with the Large section and its amazeballs.  The fabric is this heavyweight stretch cotton and there is so much room I can belt it or leave it open. 

 $1.50 are you SERIOUS?
Next I hit up the dress section because I mostly wear dresses to work.  I like to look cute and you can't tell that I bought this from a thrift store:



Daisy Fuentes and it was a little pricier than I would usually spend but when I got to the register the girl gave me 33% off so $3.28 wasn't too shabby.  The top is this shiny satin so its a cool contrast with the matte on the bottom of the dress.  Love it!!!

I also found this fun Coogi dress when I found the black dress above.  Its cutesy, not my style at all, but the tags are attached. 
Sold on eBay

My last find was this super cute Norma Kamali Sunflower Print Dress.  I tried it on and it looked really cute on me.
For around $15 I got some great buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment